Hi,

I'm trying to scan the files under c:\windows\system32 but excluding
folders.
I made a list of files and sent it to clamd using a session and SCAN
command for every file, the whole process takes about 4 minutes (4200
files).

If I send the command "MULTISCAN c:\windows\system32", the recursive
scanning will scan everything including folders, which is not what I want.

This scanning must be processed using multi threads, but I cannot use a
session + MULTISCAN + each individual file, MULTISCAN  command is not
allowed under clamd session.

Adding explicit exclusion for the folders inside c:\windows\system32 in
clamd.conf is not an option.

Is there a way to perform a non recursive MULTISCAN, or is there a way to
perform a multithread SCAN command?

Thank you very much!