Hi there,

On Fri, 4 Mar 2022, Jorge Elissalde via clamav-users wrote:

If I send the command "MULTISCAN c:\windows\system32", the recursive
scanning will scan everything including folders, which is not what I want.

This scanning must be processed using multi threads ...

Can you be more forthcoming about your requirements?

Is there a way to perform a non recursive MULTISCAN, or is there a
way to perform a multithread SCAN command?

To do exactly what you want I think you'll need to create your own
scanning daemon using libclamav to do the actual scanning:

.../docs/html/UserManual/libclamav.html

But before diving into something like that I would suggest first of
all that you make sure the scanner will perform as you expect.

--

73,
Ged.