Building 0.103.6, I ran 'configure' with the option "--disable-clamonaccess"
(instead of "--disable-clamonacc") and got no error or warning that the option
was not recognized.

I did this because I realized that I had still been using the old
"--disable-clamuko", which also had no effect, and gave no warning that it was
ignored.

Since I never tried to use either feature (and divert all the systemd stuff to
a dummy directory), the fact that these options were ignored just wasted some
disk space.

But there might be situations where misspelled options being silently ignored
could cause serious problems.