On Thu, 21 Jul 2022, Paul Kosinski via clamav-users wrote:

Building 0.103.6, I ran 'configure' with the option
"--disable-clamonaccess" (instead of "--disable-clamonacc") and got
no error or warning that the option was not recognized.

I did this because I realized that I had still been using the old
"--disable-clamuko", which also had no effect, and gave no warning
that it was ignored.

Since I never tried to use either feature (and divert all the
systemd stuff to a dummy directory), the fact that these options
were ignored just wasted some disk space.

But there might be situations where misspelled options being
silently ignored could cause serious problems.

0.103 is the legacy branch and 0.104 moved to CMake, so I doubt this
will be fixed in 0.103.7 unless a user contributes a patch.

With v0.105rc2 the cmake command:
  cmake -G Ninja -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo -D
    DATABASE_DIRECTORY=/var/lib/clamav -D ENABLE_CLAMONACC_DEFAULT=off -D
    ENABLE_EXTERNAL_MSPACK=on -D ENABLE_EXTERNAL_TOMSFASTMATH=on -D
    ENABLE_MOLTER_DEFAULT=off ..
gave me the messge CMake Warning:
  Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:

    ENABLE_MOLTER_DEFAULT

So I would say that your issue is fixed by the switch to cmake.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                      Kendal, UK
                   and...@aitchison.me.uk