On 22 July 2022 10:15:27 Thomas Barth via clamav-users <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net> wrote:

Hello,

I use ClamAV unofficial signatures and it seems that I get a false
positiv, I m not sure. A known person with a gmail-address and MS
Outlook 16.0 X-Mailer tries to send me a mail with a link to google docs
(Google Sheets) and Amavis refuses to accept this mail. I scanned this
file in the quarantaine again and I get the detection again and some
other errors.

[more yyerror() ]
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11389
duplicate identifier "zeroaccess_js4"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11414
duplicate identifier "zerox88_js2"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11444
duplicate identifier "zerox88_js3"
LibClamAV Error: yyerror(): /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara line 11472
duplicate identifier "zeus_js"
LibClamAV Warning: load_oneyara: yara rule contains too many subsigs
(1019, max: 64), skipping YARA.Backdoor_PHP_WPVCD_TempExecution
LibClamAV Warning: cli_loadyara: failed to parse or load 70 yara rules
from file /var/lib/clamav/rfxn.yara, successfully loaded 713 rules.
/root/virusmail.txt: MBL_162693783.UNOFFICIAL FOUND