Hi,
after checking the decoded signature I tried to whitelist the signature as described on your website

https://www.securiteinfo.com/services-cybersecurite/anti-spam-anti-virus/whitelisting_clamav_signatures.shtml

One line of the decoded sig was like DECODED SIGNATURE: d o c s . g o o g l e . c o m (added spaces because the mail is beeing refused when it just contains that domain name)

Google docs under general suspicion :-)

After restarting the clamav-daemon it has found another MBL_xxxxxxxxx with the same decoded signature. I dont know how many virus names for that domain exist. Because it can take up to a minute to check the "virusmail" (cpu too slow?) So I better ask again if I really do have to whitelist all the virus names one by one.

Thomas B