Hi there,

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022, Ganesh Kachare, Vodafone (External) via clamav-users wrote:

I am trying to download the clamav updates from private local mirror on my
custom clamav alpine docker image and  I am keep getting ^downloadFile:
Unexpected response (502) error from freshclam.

Its not able to download main.cvd, daily.cvd, bytecode.cvd and eventually my
pod fails after maximum retry. I did tried increasing timeouts and disabling it
in freshclam.conf file but it did not work.

I have validated my proxy and private mirror server and they are able to
connect with alpine clamav docker image.

Does anyone face similar issue.. I am using clamav and freshclam v0.104.3-r0 on
alpine 3.16

Does your mirror server have enough memory?

--

73,
Ged.