Hi there,

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022, Ganesh Kachare, Vodafone (External) via clamav-users wrote:

My local mirror static webserver has 4GB memory.. I can download
the CVD files with Debian based docker image but since it has so
much variabilities, I am using alpine image.

What are the 'variabilities' which lead you to avoid the Debian-based
Docker image?

I know that there have been a few issues with Docker and ClamAV but I
have no personal experience of them.  I can only suggest that if the
Debian version works OK then perhaps you should use it.  Alternatively
try something like

https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+docker

--

73,