Hi Anastasiia,

The exit code `-1073740791` means the program crashed (on Windows).  This type
of issue may be a security vulnerability, depending on what is going on.

If you could share the PDF file with my team privately, I would like to
investigate.  You can email it to me directly in an encrypted / password
protected zip archive, or send it to Cisco PSIRT using these instructions, and
they will relay it to me for investigation:
https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/security/policy#vulnerability-reporting-best-practices
[https://github.githubassets.com/images/modules/open_graph/github-logo.png]<https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/security/policy#vulnerability-reporting-best-practices>
Security Policy · Cisco-Talos/clamav ·
GitHub<https://github.com/Cisco-Talos/clamav/security/policy#vulnerability-reporting-best-practices>
ClamAV Security Policy What constitutes a security issue / vulnerability? A
security issue, or vulnerability, may be any bug that represents a threat to
the security of the ClamAV users or any issue that a malicious person could use
to cause a Denial of Service (DoS) attack on a network service running ClamAV,
such as a mail filter or file upload scanner.
github.com

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder