Hello again Anastasiia,

On Wed, 10 Aug 2022, Anastasiia Korzhylova wrote:

... ClamAV crushes in the attempt to scan any, unfortunately... For
example, I've been using the file in the attachment ("Test.pdf") for
testing purposes - and the scan failed.

As Micah said in his reply to you, if ClamAV is crashing there could
be security implications.  It's best if you follow his advice and make
a report through the channel he suggested.  We are still using the LTS
version (0.103.x) here, and only on Linux, but your sample PDF scanned
here just fine using both clamscan and clamdscan+clamd:

$ clamscan ~/Test.pdf /home/ged/Test.pdf: OK