Hello Nozomi

as the big boys have yet to answer
i would pick a random file and scan it manually if its anything like mine
it will say no threats detected  ,thats becuase it did not scan the file

you might find that clamtk helps hear if you install it will give you a history
folder to look  into  its the graphical front end for clam but i do not think
the
two are affilated but it will let you scan an  indevidual file sepertatly .

lastly this world is not want we think it is or at least run the way we think
for some truth
search this word i have  to be cryptic now

64 or 32 B??for computer    shall i throw this rubbish down the  disposble
rubish C????

join the two words together  and search it