Hi there,

On Sat, 10 Sep 2022, colin course via clamav-users wrote:

You are full of Ged i wish someone else had answerd rather than you  just my
luck ,
You are so up yourself that if you went any further you would diseapear  which
probally would be a good thing

As a general rule, Colin, handing out personal insults to people who
deal with this stuff all day every day of their working lives and are
genuinely trying to help you isn't the best way to achieve the desired
results.  I understand your frustration but there's really no point in
trying to take it out on others.  It will just alienate them, and then
you'll be completely on your own, no nearer your goal.

Obviously I've upset you so I won't respond to any more of your mail.

If you can try to answer some of my questions I'm sure someone else on
the list will respond.  Do try not to shoot the messenger, though, if
he tells you that your computer isn't powerful enough to run ClamAV.

--

73,
Ged.