Your wish for another response is herein granted.

There has been nobody else in this forum more helpful to more people than "GED"
over the last several years now. And you would certainly be well served to pay
close attention to each and every comment you receive from him.

I didn't see anything in his latest response to you that was in any way
deserving of your insulting reply nor did I spot anything different from what I
would suggest to you at this point.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-