and please refer the clamscan --help
--detect-pua needs "=yes/no"

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Tim Mcconnell <mailto:tmcconnell...@gmail.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Mittwoch, März 22, 2023 um 19:01 (at 07:01 PM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: Re: [clamav-users] How to get rid of or Fix clamonacc error
Thanks Micah,
This is for Home use so that might be like hunting flies with a Nuclear Warhead.
For what it's worth, I did get the scan to complete in 15 hours. Okay well it
is a big drive. Now I have a real question:
Using ClamTK to schedule a scan, How do I exclude a Directory? I've tried
Whitelisting but it doesn't skip the scan for those DIRs.
The Cron Job email shows the command it's running as:
*/usr/bin/clamscan --exclude-dir=/home/tmick/.clamtk/viruses
--exclude-dir=\/home\/tmick\/Documents\/ACI\ Learning
--exclude-dir=\/home\/tmick\/Nextcloud\/Documents\/ACI\ Learning
--exclude-dir=\/home\/tmick\/Nextcloud --exclude-dir=smb4k
--exclude-dir=/run/user/tmick/gvfs --exclude-dir=/home/tmick/.gvfs
--exclude-dir=.thunderbird --exclude-dir=.mozilla-thunderbird --exclude-dir=.evolution
--exclude-dir=Mail --exclude-dir=kmail -i --detect-pua -r /home/tmick
--log="$HOME/.clamtk/history/$(date +%b-%d-%Y).log" 2>/dev/null # clamtk-scan*
--
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell...@gmail.com>

So how would I get the directories I want ignored, ignored?
Thanks!

On Wed, 2023-03-22 at 17:08 +0000, Micah Snyder (micasnyd) via clamav-users