as i explained before, please check all given paths.
it must start with "^/DIR/DIR/DIR/ [ ... so on]/"
please don't name folders or files only, always to whole path to dir/file!
i am not sure if the asterisk "*" work ...
by the way: you search with -recursive="yes" right?
then you don't need the "*" clamscan will scan in depth => this means
-recursive="yes" 😉
do you use -detect-pua="yes" or -detect-upa without "yes"?

seems that you have run clamscan not as sudo, you don't have the permission to
scan some path, that's the log says

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Tim Mcconnell <mailto:tmcconnell...@gmail.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Freitag, März 24, 2023 um 18:25 (at 06:25 PM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: Re: [clamav-users] How to get rid of or Fix clamonacc error
Hi Marc & Andrew,
Okay now I'm really confused :-(
If I add what Andrew suggests it complains about "/usr/bin/clamscan:
unrecognized option" and points to the exclude thing. The $EXCLUDE=
getting removed fixes that and then gives this output:
$ ./clammy.sh
sigs
Compiling:  11s, ETA:   0s [========================>]       41/41
tasks

/home/tmick/package-lock.json: OK
/home/tmick/.profile: OK
/home/tmick/.signature: OK
/home/tmick/.aspell.en.prepl: OK
/home/tmick/.gitconfig: OK
/home/tmick/.bash_logout: OK
/home/tmick/.debian11.draft.txt: OK
/home/tmick/.mailcap: OK
/home/tmick/.lesshst: OK
/home/tmick/.steampath: Symbolic link
/home/tmick/test.db: Empty file
/home/tmick/.reportbugrc: OK
/home/tmick/.lightyears.cfg: OK
/home/tmick/.aspell.en.pws: OK
/home/tmick/.Xauthority: OK
/home/tmick/.face: OK
/home/tmick/package.json: OK
/home/tmick/.bash_history: OK
/home/tmick/.boxes-unknown.draft.txt: OK
/home/tmick/.pdsettings: OK
/home/tmick/mysqlaccess.log: Empty file
/home/tmick/journalctl-error.txt: Access denied
/home/tmick/clammy.sh: OK
/home/tmick/.selected_editor: OK
/home/tmick/.xsession-errors.old: OK
/home/tmick/.python_history: OK
/home/tmick/.sudo_as_admin_successful: Empty file
/home/tmick/.xsession-errors: OK
/home/tmick/.dmrc: OK
/home/tmick/firstDB.cfuJ: OK
/home/tmick/.bashrc: OK