Hello @Andrew thanks for the tip.

We tried what you suggested by running du without the -s when the issue
re-occurred, however we did not see any difference when comparing the results
with "diff" to the following files:

- "disk_usage_before_restart.txt": du -h results when the disk usage is almost
full
- "disk_usage_after_restart.txt":  du -h results after restarting "clamonacc"
and disk space has been freed

                ~$ diff <(grep -v "/proc" disk_usage_before_restart.txt) <(grep
-v "/proc" disk_usage_after_restart.txt)

                85316a85317
                > 36K   /var/tmp
                126817d126817
                < 380K  /var/tmp/folder/pdf-tmp