On 30.04.23 15:56, Marc wrote:
It is building now, although I am still getting an error. What I do not get this the design change behind this. Normally I could install only freshclam, and without doing anything download the current databases for the container.

Now I have to create a clamd.conf file[1] and getting all kinds of errors. Either freshclam is part of the clamav-daemon clamav-db clamav packages or not. If it not, there should not be a dependency on file included in an external package. What kind of logics is this. Why even change something that was good ...

ERROR: Missing argument for option at /etc/clamav/clamd.conf:2
ERROR: NotifyClamd: Can't find or parse configuration file
/etc/clamav/clamd.conf

[1]
/etc/clamav # cat /etc/clamav/clamd.conf

[freshclam.conf]

this clamd.conf is malformed. freshclam uses real clamd.conf not just random file.

you can leave database checking to clamd itself, you don't have to explicitly notify it. See the clamd docs, option SelfCheck.;

(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer