Hi,

Is it possible to run "clanscan - r <directory>" and "freshclam" from a
command prompt without the need of going into the C:\Program Files\ClamAV
folder to start or run these .exe's?

I tried adding the ";C:\Program Files\ClamAV" to my Windows 8.1 machine set
of system environmental variables, restarted the Command Prompt in Admin
mode and tried running "clamscan" and "freshclam" but nothing was working.
Also did a full restart and that didn't work either.

I know I'm chancing my arm on it but if it works for other programs, I
guessed it may work for clamav .exe files also.

See screenshot attached.

Please note the program works as expected when I enter in to "C:\Program
Files\ClamAV".

Regards
Fergus Courtney