Hi,

please check to freshclam.log for more detailed informations whats going on.

kind greetings
Marc

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Łukasz Baniecki <mailto:baniecki.luk...@gmail.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Mittwoch, Juli 05, 2023 um 10:21 (at 10:21 AM) +0200
Betreff / Subject: [clamav-users] Cloudflare ban?
Hi,
I already wrote in this topic ealier this year, about my ip
(95.215.234.142) being blocked, so cvdupdate doesn't work. You helped
me, so you are not blocking my ip and suggested that maybe I'm blocked
on cloudflare. I have made more tests and I think that must be it, so
I just did freshclam --verbose and here is my Cloudflare Ray ID:
7e1e292a4fe60046-WAW. Please check if at some level I am blocked and
if so, why? Note: I'm not from Russia, I am from Poland.