don't know about a rate limit.
You should not update more then once an hour, or you get blocked from cdn for
the next 24 hours - that's fact.

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcome...@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Jaspreet Nahal <mailto:jna...@squarespace.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Dienstag, Juli 18, 2023 um 19:10 (at 07:10 PM) +0200
Betreff / Subject: [clamav-users] ClamAV Current CDN Rate Limit
Hi,

I'm building an application using ClamAV as our AV of choice and trying to
evaluate the different approaches to avoiding hitting the CDN more than what is
absolutely necessary. As a part of this quest, would you be able to share how
and when the CDN rate limit is applied? I know configuration is likely to
change in the future, but just would like to have a general idea for planning
purposes.

Thank you!

Best,
Jaspreet Nahal