On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:13:45 +0200, pete <p...@teamlupus.hu> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:26:01 +0200, Papp Tamás <tom...@martos.bme.hu>
> wrote:
>
> Reviewing the output, probably i tried to run clapf after a fresh "make
> install" without copying the correct clapf.conf to it's place. Now i did
> test by removing /usr/local/clapf/current (my $prefix dir) and issue a
> "make install" and copied the config to it's place. The "id: clapf: No
such
> user" message went away, but the directory problems remained.

I guess because the clapf daemon does not try to create all the
required parent dirs (/usr/local/clapf/current/var/ and
/usr/local/clapf/current/var/spool) if they are missing.

I wonder why you prefer /usr/local/clapf/current/var/
instead of /var. (You are fine, I just wonder...)

Best regards,
Janos