On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 19:11:40 +0200, Papp Tamás <tom...@martos.bme.hu>
wrote:

> Tou train to global database in this cases:
>
> 1. if you train it with the uid 0
> 2. if you train it as a master admin user and at the home tab you set it
up
> 3. if you train it from command line by spamdrop without extra switches
>
> Janos, correct me if I'm wrong.

you are right, just a minor clarification: if you are unix uid > 0
(and you should not run clapf or spamdrop as unix root user), then
you should specify "-U 0" for spamdrop in order to train the global
database.

>> And what can be done if some user wreck it's own token database
>> (mistraining, neglecting to correct errors)?
>>

> What you expect?
> For example you can overwrite it's traning like 'overtraining', see
> switches -u and -U of spamdrop.

Well, it depends on how serious the mess is the user created for himself.
Sometimes mistaken trainings can be corrected by simply training
subsequent
messages if they need correction. However if the user screwed seriously
than it's probably better to drop his own token set, ie.

delete from t_token where uid=1234;
update t_misc set nham=0, nspam=0 where uid=1234;

Perhaps a button would be useful in the webui alloing even the users
themselves to do this. However chances are that users would hit
button every time they thinks they made an error which is clearly
not desired. Frankly, I haven't encountered such a problem so far.

Janos