Hi Scott,

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 11:08 -0500, Scott Gilbertson wrote:
> from  Scott Gilbertson  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>  * classpath/gnu/java/awt/peer/GLightweightPeer.java
>  (repaint): Pass event to parent.
>  * classpath/java/awt/Graphics.java (hitClip): Handle null clip.

I saw Roman already said these changes look OK. And as you suggested on
classpath-patches with respect to the LightweightPeer changes that
Lillian proposed it would be good if Lillian incorporated these changes
in her patch.

> +  public void repaint(long tm, int x, int y, int width, int height)
> +  {
> +    Component p = comp.getParent ();
> +    if(p != null)
> +      p.repaint(0,x+comp.getX(),y+comp.getY(),width,height);
> +  }

Why do you discard the tm argument when passing repaint to the parent?

Cheers,

Mark