Hi,

A release branch has been created 'classpath-0_95-branch'
I'll try to pick up any fixes made on the trunk, but if you feel some
patch is release critical please do CC me.

Mauve results and smoke tests (examples, eclipse, swingset & 2d demo,
jboss, jfreechart) look pretty good. There are some docs generated with
sinjdoc at http://developer.classpath.org/sinjdoc/ (it doesn't look as
good as the old gjdoc ones and it is missing support for -linksource,
-licensetext, -validhtml, and @Link support in comments, but has to do
for now). Build has been cleaned up to better detect various browser
plugin environments and automake 1.10 systems (although Dalibor has some
cleanups and documentation pending). It looks pretty good to me, but if
there are still bugs you want to get fixed then now would be the time to
do it! If cleanups and testing go well over the weekend/easter we will
hopefully have a release by Tuesday. And if you did something cool for
this release make sure you have updated the NEWS file!

Mauve regressions that should be fixed/investigated:

FAIL: gnu.java.security.jce.TestOfHttps
FAIL: java.net.URLConnection.getHeaderFields
(Seems to have to do something with how we handle the cacerts file)

FAIL: javax.swing.TransferHandler.createTransferable
(I thought this was fixed with Francis latest patch, but builder still
has trouble with it for some reason)

FAIL:
javax.swing.table.JTableHeader.AccessibleJTableHeader.AccessibleJTableHeaderEntry.getFont
(Not investigated yet)

Also I am seeing some out of memory issues with images in some
applications that needs looking into.

Cheers,

Mark