From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of Surender Singh
Sent: 16 September 2016 07:18
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: Re: [Project Clearwater] SIP Trunking With PBX_aio

Hi Graeme,

I am not able to reply through mailing list as I already created the account.

I requesting you for quick response...

ims.hcl.com is another deployment.

I putted the said line in user_setting file and  restart the sprout but showing
Log level set to 2 ,fine below logs and also find the attached sprout logs .

[cw-aio]root@cw-aio:~# sudo service sprout restart
* Restarting Sprout SIP Router sprout
Log directory set to /var/log/sprout
Log level set to 2
16-09-2016 11:10:01.436 UTC Status utils.cpp:494: Switching to daemon mode
                                                                         [ OK ]

-----user_settings file is under the path etc/Clearwater is----

trusted_peers="<10.112.86.87>,<10.112.87.177>,<10.112.123.187>"
enum_file="enum.json"
log_level=5

I have one more query, what is meaning of config file under the path
/etc/Clearwater

-------config  file------------------
if [ -f /etc/clearwater/shared_config ]
then
  . /etc/clearwater/shared_config
fi

. /etc/clearwater/local_config

if [ -f /etc/clearwater/user_settings ]
then
  . /etc/clearwater/user_settings
fi

Regards
Surender Singh

Hi Surender,

I noticed there are lots of instances of "Invalid ENUM response:
sip:@example.com" so it looks as though something is misconfigured, but it's
not immediately obvious what. I think it would be useful to turn on debug
logging for Sprout in order to dig into this issue further. In order to do
this, add the line 'log_level=5' to /etc/clearwater/user_settings (creating it
if it doesn't exist) and restart Sprout (by running sudo service sprout
restart). This will cause far more detailed logs to be written to the Sprout
log files.

Incidentally, I thought (from an earlier thread) that you'd changed your home
domain from example.com to ims.hcl.com - is that on a different deployment? I
just wanted to make sure there was no confusion here.

Thanks,
Graeme