Hi Surender,

At the end of originating processing at the S-CSCF, we do an ENUM lookup and
find a match and translate the Request URI to
sip:1234@10.112.87.177;transport=TCP. We then identify that this is not a local
user, so we send it to the BGCF to route off-net. The BGCF thinks there are no
routes configured for 10.112.87.177, and so it just attempts normal SIP
proxying - i.e. it sends the INVITE to 10.112.87.177:5060, which is your PBX.
It looks as though (from an earlier email) that you were hoping to route it via
Bono (as an IBCF) but for some reason this configuration hasn't been picked up.
However, I'm not sure there's actually any value to including the IBCF in this
flow - the same INVITE would still end up being routed to 10.112.87.177:5060.

Project Clearwater is designed as a spec-compliant IMS core. In the IMS world,
the user in the To header is never really used, and we never touch it. This is
not very consistent with the original standards for SIP detailed in
RFC3261<https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3261.txt>, so we don't always interoperate
perfectly with non-IMS devices. I'm afraid I don't know anything about your
PBX, but if it is non-IMS and is expecting the To header to contain a certain
value, then this would explain why it is rejecting the call. If you really need
to re-write the To header on your request, and you are not averse to writing a
bit of code, Sprout provides a really easy-to-use API for developing your own
app server. https://github.com/Metaswitch/greeter is a sample application
server that uses this API and simply adds the header "Subject: Hello world!" to
a SIP message - you could write something similar that changes to the To header
on your SIP messages. Alternatively, Metaswitch has a commercial product called
Perimeta<http://www.metaswitch.com/perimeta-session-border-controller-sbc>
which can be deployed as an IBCF, and which has a SIP Message Manipulation
Framework which you would be able to use to alter your To header.

Thanks,

Graeme