Hello,

I deployed the All in one solution in VMware machine .My IN-OUT calls are
working to other network using BGCF/IBCF feature .

Now i want Integrate the Open HSS with Homestead node .Can you suggest me where
I need to make the entry in aio solution .

I having some below query..

1)      Can we provision the basic supplementary  service (CF Service, Three
Party, Call-Transfer , Call park  etc .) in open HSS.

2)      Any other drawbacks of the all-in-one solution apart from Performance
/Production.

3)      Can i integrate the other DNS for DNS query .

Regards
Surender Singh

::DISCLAIMER::

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in
transmission. The e mail and its contents
(with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on
the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
consent of authorized representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
delete it and notify the sender immediately.
Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and
other defects.