Hello,

Please help to deploy the Openims FHoSS.

I followed the below link only

http://www.openimscore.org/documentation/installation-guide/

but I having confusion in below link

http://clearwater.readthedocs.io/en/stable/OpenIMSCore_HSS_Integration.html?highlight=hss

My Open IMS FhoSS side xml file is ..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- HSS Server config -->
<DiameterPeer
        FQDN="hss.open-ims.test"
        Realm="example.com"
        Vendor_Id="10415"
        Product_Name="JavaDiameterPeer"
        AcceptUnknownPeers="1"
        DropUnknownOnDisconnect="1"
        Tc="30"
        Workers="4"
        QueueLength="32"

        <Acceptor port="3868" bind="10.112.87.250" />

        <Auth id="16777216" vendor="10415"/><!-- 3GPP Cx -->
        <Auth id="16777216" vendor="4491"/><!-- CableLabs Cx -->
        <Auth id="16777216" vendor="13019"/><!-- ETSI/TISPAN Cx -->
        <Auth id="16777216" vendor="0"/><!-- ETSI/TISPAN Cx -->
        <Auth id="16777217" vendor="10415"/><!-- 3GPP Sh -->
        <Auth id="16777221" vendor="10415"/>

</DiameterPeer>

And Shared config File is .

# Deployment definitions
home_domain=example.com
sprout_hostname=cw-aio
hs_hostname=10.112.87.132:3868
hs_provisioning_hostname=10.112.87.250:8889
xdms_hostname=10.112.87.250:7888
ralf_hostname=

# Email server configuration
smtp_smarthost=127.0.0.1