>From Bono's log I see that the message the process listening on 5058
received has P-Charging-Vector,
but the message this process sent doesn't have it anymore.
There is log  saying that "bono.cpp: message received on not trusted port
5060".
Is it because the message comes from untrustred network so that the
P-Charging-Vector header is removed?

Also, there is log saying that "trustboundary.cpp: add P-Charging headers".
But there is no P-Charging-Vector in the outgoing message
from 5058 to sprout 5054.

Any idea?