From: Clearwater [mailto:clearwater-boun...@lists.projectclearwater.org] On
Behalf Of Anthony Lee
Sent: 04 February 2018 23:10
To: clearwater@lists.projectclearwater.org
Subject: Re: [Project Clearwater] Why P-Charging-Vector header is removed in
Invite request?

trustboundary.cpp line 48
if (cdf_domain != ""){
// really add P-Charging headers
}

Looks like my clearwater all-in-one vm need to setup CTF.

Anyidea about how to set it up in All-In-One?

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 6:00 PM, Anthony Lee
<anthonyn...@gmail.com<mailto:anthonyn...@gmail.com>> wrote:
From Bono's log I see that the message the process listening on 5058 received
has P-Charging-Vector,
but the message this process sent doesn't have it anymore.
There is log  saying that "bono.cpp: message received on not trusted port 5060".
Is it because the message comes from untrustred network so that the
P-Charging-Vector header is removed?

Also, there is log saying that "trustboundary.cpp: add P-Charging headers". But
there is no P-Charging-Vector in the outgoing message
from 5058 to sprout 5054.

Any idea?

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 4:53 PM, Anthony Lee