Dear All,

We at NEC technologies, have been looking into Clearwater IMS on Kubernetes,
using STACKUBE.

(https://stackube.readthedocs.io/en/latest/single_node.html#spawn-up-kubernetes-and-openstack).

After preparing setup with STACKUBE, we went on to deploy Clearwater IMS on top
of it. Ref (https://github.com/Metaswitch/clearwater-docker/tree/master)

But we think we are facing an issue with "supervisord" due to with our pods
keeps on restarting. Debugging onto the same we looked into container
logs(/var/log/containers/) and found below suspicious logs.

"CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config
file)\n","stream":"stdout",""

"Error: Cannot open an HTTP server: socket.error reported errno.ENXIO (6)\n"

We are not sure if we are looking into the right direction but if anyone can
share his/her expertise in debugging the same or help us in providing any
pointers it would be really helpful.

Warm Regards,

Chirag Arora