Hi Chirag,

I'm afraid I can't help that much from just that log snippet, without knowing
what containers you're seeing them in, or other information/logs.
I've taken a look at some of the logs on one of our test set ups, and find a
number of instances of the "CRIT Supervisor running as root (no user in config
file)\n","stream":"stdout","" log, when that deployment is running healthily. I
think that may be a symptom of the fact that some of our processes run as root
within the container, which is not a typical behaviour, but I don't believe
this log is a cause for concern, and so don't think your issue is due to
supervisord.

However, I can't find any instances of the Error log you have included, which
suggests that may be a part of your issue. I would suggest investigating that a
bit more. Possibly there is an issue in the networking meaning that your pods
cannot bind to sockets correctly. Are there security groups causing issues
maybe?

If you can't resolve the issue, can you provide some more detailed information.
Which pods are restarting? Which logs are the 'Error' logs found in? Are there
any other errors shown in other outputs?
I'm afraid we have no direct experience of Stackube, so I'm not sure what else
to suggest.

Best of luck, and let us know how you progress,
Adam