Found the coolest online app that converts mp3 playlist to my youtube
account...https://soundiiz.com/converter
I have a rather large music library... when i have people over for parties
i have many playlists compiled just for that reason... but many times i
have the tv on as well with just some random youtube channel playing w/o
audio and my playlists playing... with this online app it converts my mp3
playlist to a youtube playlist, which is cool!

try it out https://soundiiz.com/converter#