Hey guys,

I'm not sure where to put in feature requests... perhaps someone could
guide me to it.

The feature I would like to request is if we could implement a pause marker
feature for when we are listening to something like a 6 hour audiobook, and
want to come back to the same time spot after changing a song/track, or a
few days later, or after a reboot or after an an application restart, or
even after a crash, etc.

It would be really nice if there was a way where I could continue where I
left off.

Cheers,

Zubin