Hi to everyone, i have 3 things to add in this forum, an suggestion, an
petition and a problem to solve

1 Obviously the text size and please add a dark mode (i mean black
interface)  because the white one kill my poor eyes, the most we use linux
in dark mode and windows in the sane way too,

2 can you make the 64 bits of your player in windows? the most of people we
use windows 10 or 11 in 64 bits mode, the x86 mode is obsolete, i dont
begging to us that put skins, i only want a dak mode and a 64 bits
compilation of your app

3 i have problem to connect clementine in my modest Motorola G5 and i dont
get any tool to resolve my problem (i mean tutorials, etc)

i hope to all read my message and excuse me to put an new topic to respond
Im from San Suan, in Argentina

PD: I want to apport my knowledge that i can translate in Spanish from
Argentina
and sorry to my english