Hi,
On Kubuntu 23.04, booting the build from the repos stops with the following
error:
clementine: symbol lookup error: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libavcodec.so.59:
undefined symbol: vaSyncBuffer

Not having found a solution for this error, I uninstalled the depot version
to install the flatpak version. But my music library update is lost as soon
as I stop Clementine! The actions I take are:

   1. I start Clementine (flatpak version).
   2. In the preferences/library window, I open the file browser to add my
   music collection directory.
   3. Clementine reads the content and I assume updates a database (where?)
   4. Once the update is complete, in the music collections window, I see a
   directory "/run/flatpack/.../CD" appear (CD is the name of my music
   directory). But, on my hard drive, there is no /run/flatpak" directory.
   Still, I see the contents of my music library in the playback window and
   can play music.
   5. If I stop Clementine and restart it, my music library update is lost
   and I have to start the process again from step 1.

Suggestions or solutions to my problem?

Thanks