On Mon, 20 May 2024 07:16:49 GMT, Artem Semenov <aseme...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Alexander Zuev has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   - Removed the unused import in CAccessibility.java
>>   - Rolled back changes to the CommonComponentAccessibility and added
>> relevant post*
>>   methods overrides to the OutlineAccessibility.
>
> src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libawt_lwawt/awt/a11y/OutlineAccessibility.m
> line 135:
>
>> 133: }
>> 134:
>> 135: - (void)postSelectedCellsChanged
>
> Does OutlineRowAccessibility use CellAccessibility?

It does not - i am just covering all methods that can be potentially called on
the table-like controls. It does no harm to override method that will never be
called. But it will cause some discrepancies in the behavior if some custom
control will call this notification and we fail to update the selection cache
accordingly.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19255#discussion_r1606421335