> We are reworking some code around value field layouts and creating a class 
> named `ValueFieldLayout`. To lower the risk of misunderstanding I propose 
> that we rename `ValueFieldLayoutInfo` to `ValueFieldInfo`.
> 
> The proposal in a future change is to have something that looks like this:
> 
> class ValueFieldInfo {
>   ValueKlas* _vk;
>   ValueFieldLayout _ layout;
> 
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

Stefan Karlsson has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a 
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes 
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains two additional 
commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'valhalla_remove_cached_null_marker_offset' into 
valhalla_rename_vfli
 - Rename ValueFieldLayoutInfo to ValueFieldInfo

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33179/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33179/files/51d3a814..51d3a814

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=33179&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=33179&range=00-01

  Stats: 0 lines in 0 files changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33179.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/33179/head:pull/33179

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/33179

Reply via email to