It doesn't seem *impossible* for require and use to keep a var set of
namespaces it's loading and check if the current is already in the set
then give an error.

However, I don't think clojure supports circular dependency since
circularly dependent, and I suppose that could be done with files, but
you'd have to load the files manually, not with (ns).

Unless I'm missing something, this is probably something people will
expect to work, so a friendly error message would be good.

-Mike