Clojure:

- Reach and performance of Java
- Elegance of Ruby*
- Scales like nothing else**

*Lisp would be more accurate than Ruby, but managers have probably
been hearing more about Ruby than Lisp.
** (Functional Programming + Software Transactional Memory) =
Multicore applications programmed by real humans.

I am nominally a pointy-headed boss and I am already convinced.

Stuart Halloway
CEO
Relevance, Inc.