Hi Tim,

You have run afoul of the automagical conversion between Lispy "-" and
Javaish "_":

' sad
(use 'clojure.contrib.test_is)
java.lang.Exception: namespace 'clojure.contrib.test_is' not found
after loading '/clojure/contrib/test_is/test_is.clj' (NO_SOURCE_FILE:0

; happy
user=> (use 'clojure.contrib.test-is)
nil

Cheers,