Hi,

On 30 Okt., 08:48, ntupel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Interestingly java.io.OutputStream.write(I)V is invoked even though this
> should be covered by the proxy write method.

I lookep up the implementation of proxy-super. It replaces the
method temporarily. So proxy-super basically doesn't work for
methods with multiple implementations for different arglists,
since only the actually called method-arglist combination is
then in effect. I think it throws the Exception because now,
the first implementation is missing and it is abstract in the
superclass.

But I might be on the wrong track here. I'm not very familiar
with Java. Let alone with reflection and stuff...

Sincerely
Meikel