What a great name 'conj' is, for project hosting site name!
(no shame for self-complement :-) )

user=> (def repository '(proj-foo proj-bar))
#=(var user/repository)
user=> (conj repository 'proj-yours)
(proj-yours proj-foo proj-bar)

However, conj.net is already occupied. ;-(
conj.us is avaliable, meaning (conjoin to us)

user=> (def us '(foo bar))
#=(var user/us)
user=> (conj us 'new-proj)
(new-proj foo bar)