Konrad,

I haven't had a chance to look at this in depth but I did see two
things.

First, the function 'group' that you define seems to be the same as
Clojure's 'partition' function.

Second, when I tried to load monads, I get the following error.

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError (monads.clj:
165)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: user$m_PLUS_m_seq_PLUS_m__252
        at clojure.lang.RT.readString(RT.java:1163)
        at user$m_PLUS_m_map_PLUS_m__272.<clinit>(monads.clj:165)
        ... 26 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: user
$m_PLUS_m_seq_PLUS_m__252

(I snipped out some of the call stack.)

Looking forward to digging into this later.

Jim