+1 for the EAP of YourKit.  It will expire every now and then, but you
just download the new version.

The only problem I have is that as far as I can figure out, it can't
display source code associated with a function either.  This is
usually fine, except for that it can be impossible to figure out which
anonymous function is which, and even worse, it seems that the Clojure
compiler currently names methods like anonymous functions (so you
can't tell which method name, let alone instance, is actually being
called).  I plan on trying to implement / ask for more descriptive
method and anonymous function names (e.g., including line numbers) at
some point.

-Jason