While I'm fairly new to clojure, and with apologies to Stewart
Halloway for complicating his job on the book, (which is excellent so
far, btw) I think it would be worth while to chose the optimum naming
convention, if it can be done fast enough to update the book.
Consider how long some warts had been around before Python 3 removed
them, we're going to have to deal with these things for a long time...

That said, having the book fall out of compliance with clojure would
be REALLY bad.  I had that experience with "The Definitive Guide to
Django", which wasn't, and it really turned me off.  (The fact that
people made snarky comments on IRC when I asked why things didn't work
didn't help either; after a change like this you can't just tell
people to RTFM.)

~Jason