I've been using this since yesterday, and it really is very good.

Up until now, I've been thrashing between aquamacs, vim and textmate for my
clojure programming, all have been unsatisfying to me in some way. This is
certanly a step up.

Ilya, I noticed that you posted from a gmail address. Is this an officially
supported IDEA plugin or something from your spare time?

Rob Lally.