Hi Matthew,

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:11:19 AM UTC+1, Matthew Boston wrote:

> I'm happy to hear that others are willing to step up to the plate in
> regards to continuing Anthony's legacy.
>
> I started a thread specifically about tentacles a month ago here:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/clojure/tentacles%7Csort:relevance/clojure/15x_LWE2IMM/CGULJTXLBQAJ

Ah yes, I remember it, I had merely forgotten it was about tentacles :)

> We, at CircleCI, have built our entire business around the use of
> tentacles, so seeing this library succeed is paramount to our success.
> Right now, we're on an older version of tentacles and we're currently
> working to upgrade to the latest so we can begin to maintain a fork; or at
> the very least, help others in maintaining a "de facto fork".

This is for an open source project I will be starting work on soon, not
something business critical, but on the bright side, it'll be "up to date"
when I start.

Personally I'd be quite happy to see CircleCI take over maint of tentacles.
You have a trusted name and reputation and you have a good incentive to
keep improving the code. We will still offer to take whatever of Raynes'
modules people haven't started maintaining de facto forks of.

Cheers,
James