[ Full disclosure: I am the technical lead on this product and the hiring
manager in this case. Feel free to contact me with questions, and to pass
this gist around:
https://gist.github.com/AlexBaranosky/7cb700d032d26946e9587a599f5aa80c ]

Clojure Developer for Malware Analysis Product

The ThreatGRID team at Cisco is looking for experienced clojure developers
work on our large scale, malware analysis product. Our entire platform is
built
on Clojure, from the the API services, around the event processing
subsystem,
and down to the core.logic analysis engine.

Our system runs as a distributed cluster in the cloud, and shrunk down to a
single on-premises appliance. This keeps us focused on simple solutions,
clear
abstractions between services, composition of services, functional data
processing, and minimal state.

We are analyzing 300k+ malware files a day, and will be scaling to millions
day as we integrate more with the Cisco product line. We need experienced
hands
in executing this scaling task.

Our team is distributed across the U.S. and works from home with occasional
office visits and travel -- this requires excellent written communications,
self-confidence, trust in your co-workers, and assuming ownership of the
problems you encounter.

We work with these technologies:

 * Clojure, core.logic, riemann
 * ElasticSearch
 * PostgreSQL
 * Redis

We are looking for experience in some of the following problem domains:

 * Web Services Scaling -- Ok, but what happens if 2 million devices ask
that
   question?

 * Cloud Deployment -- A herd of containers, a society of JVMs. Multiple
data
   centers.

 * DevOps -- Developers and Operators working together to reduce mean-time
   discovery and remediation.

 * System Monitoring and Alerting -- Kiries is Kibana, Riemann and
Elasticsearch

 * Data Modeling -- Applied JSON epistemology in a world of hostile actors

 * Micro-Services Architecture -- Towards NetFlix OSS, but in a Clojure way.

 * Continuous Integration/Deployment -- Keep it green, push the button to
deploy

We offer:

 * An endless supply of interesting problems, and people to solve them with

 * Work in one of the fastest growing product lines in Cisco

 * Competitive salary and benefits to support a stable, high-quality life
   outside of work

 * Decades of collective experience with Clojure and Common Lisp

 * Support in developing your skills and talents, we love to help each other
   grow

 * Work from home, or a Cisco office, as you please.

# CONTACT

Email - j...@threatgrid.com