Moe: Good point. The specific use case I had was that I wanted to be able
to extract all the values that were on a path—in other words the ability to
use a wildcard in get-in. For example, this returns "X1". I would like to
use get-in to return ["X1" "X2"]. In other words use a wildcard for :b1.

(get-in {:a [{:b1 "X1"} {:b2 "X2"}]} [:a 0 :b1])